Guy I like has SO many girl friends?

Every one he is friends with is basically girls.. I mean he is pretty good looking and really nice but... I don't know should i just not bother?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, i work in a hair salon and part time as a Bartender.

Most of my buddies are girls because there aren't much guys at the Salon and most of the guys at the Bar are all in the kitchen.

All in all though, my girl did get those jealous fits every now and then until i put that ring on her finger.

Most Helpful Girl

• Welcome to the "I like the player kind" world.
    I can't help it, I always fall for the player XD
    Are they friends, or friends with benefits?
    If he's good looking he might have a "more than friendship" relationship with those girls.

My advice: Just don't fall in love because you could get hurt. Try if you like him, all players fall some time, but don't fall in love...

What Guys Said 3

• that's a horrible reason not to try he might fall in love with you he might just be their friend or he could be fucking all of them if you like him its worth a try

• Haha you're always here to give me helpful advice

• haha no i like your opinions i dont hate you

• thank you

• "he doesn't have enough friends!"
    "he has too many friends!"
    "he's too tall!"
    "he's too short!"

There's no winning with women.

How about this? DO YOU ENJOY HIS COMPANY? If so, keep seeing him.

smfh

• You're not even in a relationship with the guy and you're already this insecure. It'd be best to just leave him alone.

What Girls Said 4

• i can relate... you need to trust him.

• If you like the guy, go ahead...

• Observe how he acts with these girls. Is he fl

• Sorry accidentally pressed enter. Is he flirting with his friends or is he simply upholding friendships with them. Does he try to make as many as possible or is he just too nice? Think about that before you decide.

• If he doesn't flirt with them, then go for
    It. If he usually flirts with his girl friends , you might want to consider moving on to another guy. Give him a chance and see what happens :)