Guys, Do guys like vulnerable girls?

Honestly, I'm not a person who has many problems or troubles. But when I do, I handle my it... By myself.
But a guy was like "hey.. you need to start depending on someone and stop trying to be so independent all the time." I'm not saying its bad to have back up, but why ask when I can do it myself right?

Like, I don't feel the need to cry or stress over spilt milk.

So do guys like girls that talk about there problems and worries all day?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• i love girls who are needy because i love spoiling. and you dont have to handle everything by yourself, its not necessary

What Guys Said 3

• Don't try to change yourself because you think you would seem more attractive. Honestly it is MUCH more healthy to be independent, and a lot of guys (including me) love independent girls. I dated a dependent girl and it was torture. You have to constantly hold them up, compliment them, and carry the entire relationship.

• I really dislike needy people but sadly, a lot of men feel insecure when they aren't "needed", if you follow.

• You be what comes naturally to you. As long as you're genuine, it's all good.
    I think there's a difference between talking about problems all day, whining and being a victim, and just being someone who communicates their feelings about their troubles instead of hiding it and dealing with it privately. I like that my girl confides in me. She's open about whatever is going on in her life and she relies on me a bit to be her rock when she needs it. It makes me feel helpful. However there's nothing wrong with what you're doing. You don't need to be vulnerable and dependent. There are guys out there who will love that you're not a damsel.