If my fiancee is sexist what should I do?

he always thinks that women act too fast and dont think enough and is very much on the men side at all time. even when they are wrog (men), i find that interesting the fact that we can have a real debate without conflict but still... its a tongue turner. i love him but some times its unbereable how he projects all decision women makes or how they act into every single other women, even on tv wile watching a movie or a show and he says women shouldn't drive, even that we shouldn exist cause we are impossible creatures. what should i do? how should i feel about his opinions towards women? and how do i convence him not every women are the same?

Most Helpful Guy

• That woman shouldn't drive , woman shouldn't exist... he says.
    NO good can come for you with him.
    You'll never be able to rise , he'll cut you down , at least he lets you talk , but it could be to fuel his sexism.
    Personally , I would tell him
    Here is another thing that Women should never do
    Screw you
    BYE

Most Helpful Girl

• How are you even his fiancĂ©e? Sorry, it's just I'd never in a million years date a guy who sincerely believed that kind of stuff "women shouldn't drive" "women shouldn't exist" etc. and brings it up every moment at that. It's a red flag in my opinion. And super annoying.

• because he is smart caring lovable completely dedicated and the sex is freaking amazing. but first and foremost i freaking love the man, he's an asshole but he's mine

• If that's how you feel, you'll have to just deal with his sexism I guess.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, you can't convince him he's wrong, he'd have been convinced by now if he was open to it. If you like it, or think you can bear it, keep your relationship. If not, why did you get engaged with him in the first place?

• cause i love how smart responsible lovable caring he is. i freaking love the crap out of him. i can deal with it i love to prove him how wrong he is at each time, even if he denies it. we never have fights about it just constructive discussions.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should leave him, No one want a prejudiced person in their life. There are plenty of other guys, so your gonna be fine.

• YOU ARE RIGHT BUT HE HAS SO MUCH MORE AND BETTER QUALITY TO HIM, TO ME he's MORE THAN JUST A SEXIST ASSHOLE. I LOVE HIM FOR FLAWS AND PERFECTIONS.