I recently read a post where the fellow was wondering what was happening. He wined and dined, romanced - even paid for half of everything. That made me wonder (as someone who regularly pays 100%), who pays when you go out?
- the guy, of course13% (9)29% (14)19% (23)Vote
- We split it 50/5028% (20)24% (12)27% (32)Vote
- The higher wage earner, but the other does other things such as?1% (1)2% (1)2% (2)Vote
- The girl3% (2)4% (2)3% (4)Vote
- We mix it up and it depends on different factors39% (28)22% (11)32% (39)Vote
- Just show me the answers16% (11)19% (9)17% (20)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Depends. On a first date? The guy has always paid for me.
In a relationship? Switch it up.2
Most Helpful Guy
When dealing with gender assignments like this. I always say forget gender and just do what is fair. Women love to jump back and forth from traditional gender assignments to modern gender assignments. Why? To avoid responsibility and to receive entitlements. When you are at work with a woman she will play the equality card because she wants equal pay and equal opportunities etc. When you date this same woman she realizes that being "equal" when dating will require her to shell out money so she will most likely play the traditional female card. This will entitle her to free drinks and free dinners etc. Not all women do this but a lot do. In all fairness to men, women need to be consistent. This does not mean that a guy can not buy you dinner. It means you can not EXPECT a free dinner just because you have breasts and a vagina.3