Girls who like tattoos and find them hot on guys?

Would you date a guy who doesn't have tattoos and would never think of getting one?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, its just a preference not a necessity...

Most Helpful Guy

• I think most girls that are tattoo fanatics, are fine dating a guy without tattoos (as long as he is tolerant of tattoos in general.

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't say yes or no to a guy based on if he has tattoos or not. You fall for he person, and then you get whatever comes with the package.

• As someone who loves and is attracted to body modifications I have to say that it's more for aesthetic. It's more about how the individual interprets tattoos and not just because I deem it attractive. Therefore I would happily date a guy without tattoos.

• Tattoos don't mean anything to me.. I m fine if a guy has them and fine if he doesn't..

• Yes. Tattoos are just a bonus, they're not a necessity. As long as he doesn't complain about my tattoos or prevents me from getting new ones.

What Guys Said 0