Is it Bad to be 24 and Inexperienced?

Is it bad to be 24, a virgin and never really having a girl interested romantically in me before? I know there's probably something wrong with me but it kinda feels bad to know that you're unlovable

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely not bad. When I'm older and looking for marriage I'm definitely looking for a Virgin

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro there's absolutely nothing wrong with you there's a lot of guys who are probably in the same footsteps as you. Here's something I did to discover more about myself and how I look at women. Go to youtube and expose yourself to MGTOW and PUA.

I'll assure you when you dive into both of them you'll find out more about women and realize more about yourself and what you want to strive for.

I'll also tell you this from my personal experience girls only want guys where they can brag their friends about them in any way possible.

This is why social status, money, power. fame all collides in as one. Confidence is what's gained through those outlets.

They're going to tell you that not all women are like that which is true but these days whats the odds of knowing let's be real.

So expose yourself to those two and I can assure you it will give you the right solution to your problem. Cheers!

What Girls Said 1

• Nothing wrong with it in my opinion

What Guys Said 2

• Well I have 4 more years until I find that out myself. I hope I won't...

• there are guys older than you like this