He is older and a family friend. What do I do?

so there is a guy, he is 3 years older than me. He likes me. That is a problem. Our families are very close and my moms cousin is his dad. He has kissed my best friend and also wanted to date her. Me and my friend are the same age. I don't know what to do. He is nice, a Christian and my parents love him, but if he talks to them about it what are my parents going to think of him? Or more importantly of me?

ok so just to update the question. he came over to my house to hang out and long story short he almost kissed me, i really wanted to and i think he wanted to also.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• They'll probably consider his age and everything. They might say no. Do u like him back?

• yes. i think I do.
      he is super nice but I have talked with friends about it and they all think its a little big of an age gap.
      I just don't know what to do about it. he has asked me if I want to go hunting with him. and where I come from that is like a lagit date.

• That's cute but your friends r right. It is an age gap. 3 years. U should go hunting with, there's no reason not to. But at the same time don't start something u can't finish if u know what I mean.