Guys, would you like to know how many guys your partner has been with?

If your girlfriend had sex with one or multiple guys in the past would you like to know who and how many?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I'd like to find out early on in the relationship. And if its more than I'm comfortable with, then we will go our separate ways before we become too attached to eachother.

What Guys Said 7

• No a preoccupation with this is the first step to depositting extra baggage into your relationship. If im in a relationship I trust my partner to be faithful and won't condemn them for what ever they did or didn't do in the past. These are the types of questions where you cross the line from curious to nosey

• It would be interesting to know. Don't necessarily need to know who... unless they might be a psychopath that I may need to be weary of...

• Couldn't care less.

Not because I recognize that 'it's none of my business', it's just not interesting. I'd probably only ask if I heard she was a massive slut or summat since I'm not keen on picking scabs off of my shaft.

• no, I wouldn't want to know

• I dont date women who sleep around, so I know for a fact all of my ex girlfriends had 0 past partners. Its not necessarily the act of sleeping with other guys that turns me off, its the way that the women who do things like that usually act. I much prefer the way innocent, sweet girls act, to party girls.

• No. What difference would it make anyway...

• Nope. Don't care.