Do you like religious guys?

Why do you like them? If you like them?

There are 2 guys in my church that I'm interested in but neither of them are close to my age of 30 years old. One guy works 40+ hours a week, goes to school, leads worship at church AND has about 1050 friends on facebook. He also plays the piano and sings during church choir and his face is to DIE for. The other guy is just as religious as him and has about 900 friends on facebook. He's average looking but super nice to people.

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha in my case that would be girls of course... I don't really look at what relegion they are as long as they're nice people :D

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• They are decent friends

• You should obviously chose the guy who has the most friends on facebook !

What Girls Said 7

• i love them :)

• Love them 😍😍😍

• I like religious guys. They usually have good principles. Either one sounds likable. Go for it. Good luck!

• As long as they don't shove it down my throat or bring it up a lot.

• Who cares how many friends they have. The real question is: how close are they with God and do they take their relationship with him seriously?

• I don't know.. As long as he treats me like a human being, sure :)

• Well i like Christian guys, but it depends on the individual.