Would it be weird to ask a cute stranger for their number?

I'm tired of the online dating scene, but would still really like to meet someone. Every now and then i'll see a cute guy at the mall, but would it be weird to just approach someone and say "I think you're really cute, could I have your number?". Is this too forward, or too elementary school sounding for a girl who's 21? Has anyone had any luck with doing something like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Who cares if its weird , have no regrets in life
    This guy could maybe one day , the love of your life , but you won't know if you don't meet him.

If you fear that he thinks you easy , just say it , I'm tired of the online dating seen, I think I'd like to get to know you , I see you once in a while , Don't think I'm easy for sometimes we have to do sometimes to meet guys. YOu ight want to wait for the subtext I suggested until he tells you if he taken or not. If you do it with humour , he'll forget all about it and he'll have a funny reply , I'm sure, we protect girls from the words they say or actions they take to meet us , when we like them. He'll say something like, Ah its so nice to see a girl ask a guy , I'm flattered, some of us guys like your approach ( even if he doesn't as much as he's trying to make you believe)

What Guys Said 5

• LOL
    It's just like that song ain't it?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWNaR-rxAic

Also , nah it's k.

• 2 girls that were white did that to me separately and they both asked for my number and they barely knew me I only recognised there face around school. Maybe you should try it on a guy that is in similar places to u e. g. Work or uni lol. Its less weird. I dated both of these girls and im part black.

• It might work. Flip the scripts though, if a random guy said that to you, how would you respond?

• That's perfect. It is forward and to the point. I'd think it was adorable if a girl did that.

• Its not weird, but it would take a lot of balls!

What Girls Said 0