Should I tell him I love him?

I've known my boyfriend for 7 months ( dating 4 months) and I'm almost 100% sure I love him. We have not said we love each other yet. I know he really likes me but I'm not sure if he loves me. He mentioned he could see himself falling in love with me but he is hesitant to do so. I want to tell him I love him but I also want to give it a few more months. Sometimes I think I'll burst but I also don't want to scare him off. What can I do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• AHHHHH JEEEEZ STAHP JUST STAHP
    Love isn't some combo meter in a video game you got to fill up, why are people so afraid to love? It's just a word...
    If you love him tell him! Tell him it's okay if he's not ready to say it, but don't you EVER be afraid to say what's on your mind, never EVER be afraid to tell someone how you really feel.
    If you feel like you can love someone then the only thing holding you back is the fear you already love them, just Pleeeeease be honest with him lol