I don't want to talk to my ex, but I dont want to hurt her?

I'm getting sick of my ex talking and texting me. I feel terrible ignoring her because she is emotionally fragile and gets depressed. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Start taking longer and longer to reply each time until it becomes days. I get what you say that she is in an emotionally fragile state but that is not your responsibility - she could use that reason forever. It sounds harsh but if it's annoying you and getting on your nerves you need to consider just withdrawing slowly but surely out of life. I am sure there are other people in her life that can help her with her depressive and emotional state.

Most Helpful Guy

• You should tell her to stop contacting you, and then completely stop responding. The worst thing you can do is to respond once in a while. That will keep her coming back and prevent her from moving forward with her life. You have to completely stop responding. If she approaches you in person, tell her your relationship is over and you have nothing to say to her. Her mental health is not your responsibility. Don't fall victim to emotional blackmail.

What Girls Said 3

• oh like is she flirty or something?

• Just respond less and less to her. Eventually she'll contact you less. The reason she is talking to you and texting you so much is because you must be constantly responding. In a way you are encouraging her. Sometimes you have to be a little hard on people, and set boundaries and put on a cold exterior.. Never say , ' yes' to others if it means you are saying , ' no' to yourself. 💜😊

• you probably already hurt her :/ thats why you should tell her nicely so she doesn't get hurt anymore

What Guys Said 0