Please help me!! How should I reply to this guy?

I'm talking to this guy and we've been texting for a while, and he proposed going out sometime, and said "you choose" so I texted him back and the convo went like this:

ME: "hey :) you free this weekend?"
HIM: "yeah :)"
Me: "maybe we could do something then"
HIM: "sure :)"

... so I don't know what to reply, should i try to make a solid plan (I kinda want to see a movie with him on saturday) or say something else and decide later?

thanks x

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, that relationship is going to go nowhere, he needs to be the man here, not you. Also, if you're going to be the man, make sure you pick something good for the first date, not the movies. Save the movies for the 3rd date, try suggesting mini golf, or bowling, something along those lines. But like I said, doesn't sound like it's going to last

Most Helpful Girl

• He has left the ball in your court. So yes , make a solid plan with him. He obviously wants you to take the initiative by suggestting you should choose some where to go.

If you don't he will assume it's due to lack of interest , and you may lose your chance. The cinema sounds idea. Hurry, before he thinks you feel indifferent towards him. He LlKES you!! Ask him ASP! Good luck!! Let us know how it went 😃💜 xx

What Guys Said 4

• Well the smiley faces at the end of his texts are a warning sign he's going to use you for sex, however I would (as the girl) say how about a movie?

I personally like girls who take the initiative and make plans

• Movie :)
    And if you think you may want to make out with him as well add a ;) to the message

• I don't know :)

• YOU: I really wanna see (the movie). Wanna go?

Easy :D

What Girls Said 1

• But i think its better if you're not going to movies at the first date. How about 'im craving for shusi (or whatever) wanna go?'