Would you rather prefer your "might-be-boyfriend" to be clinging onto you OR give you too much space?

• Clingy
  • Space

Most Helpful Girl

• Clingy. If you give someone to much space it can appear as a loss of interest for them causing them to go look for someone who will give them more attention.

What Girls Said 3

• ideal case would be somewhere in between. but if i had to choose between thses two. than i choose A

• We all need our space, but just find an equal space. For instance, a between a couple there has to be an equal amount of space so their relationship can work.

• I like my space at times, but if i had to choose , then i vote A - Clingy.

I don't mind a guy being dependent on me and clingy. It makes me feel emotionally safe. If he gives me too much space then i start to pull away , as imakes me feel vulnerable 😊💜

• It makes*

• What if you have guys you can talk to (2nd option, I mean) other than him? Would you still prefer him to be clingy, since you won't feel vulnerable then?

• I like a guy i can talk to, but the most important factor in a relationship to me is... feeling emotionally safe. A clingy guy would make me feel wanted and loved. I like the idea of feeling ' needed' by a guy, because then i'd feel secure , safe and loved. I have so much love to give, but only to a guy i feel emotionally safe with.

What Guys Said 1

• After getting out of a clingy relationship, I would rather prefer space.