I've been hanging out with this guy for about a month

His favorite things to do are just lounging at his house, and watching movies. I am not that type. I like going out and trying new things. When he asks me to come over we just watch movies, chat a little, and then have sex. I've met his best friend,and one other friend. Is this a good thing? Is there a future with us? I want to pry him open a little more because we are both kind of hesitant to an extent. How do I get to that next level?

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like you are a doer, and he is a coach potato. I would keep looking for Mr. Right, and be friends with this guy until you find someone who better meets your needs. Be honest with your guy about your desires and interest, so he does not think you are being exclusive.

Good Luck,

James

What Guys Said 3

• Well sounds like you started having sex right away. There may not be a next level. D'oh.

• Yeah, I have to say that some people think sex locks you into a relationship, while others assume that if you have sex before there is anything meaningful to create subtext, there never will be anything more meaningful.

You need to ask him what the deal is.

• the best way to stop smoking is quit smoking. just be yourself. do what you think is best for you

What Girls Said 2

• maybe he doesn't want to have a next level. maybe he just wants a friends with benefits kind of thing. you should talk to him about it.

• I've been in this situation before and it has NEVER been taken to the next level. The way you two are acting is something you do when your more into a relationship. When a relationship is new(like hanging out with someone new) your usually out doing things and as time goes on that's when you go over and watch movies and such. I remember when I was in your place I asked a lot of guys what this meant and word for word they would say, "He seems lazy and just wants 'ass'". Yeah its nice to lounge around and stuff but I would just be straight up with him and tell him that it would be nice to go out and get dinner sometime(just makes sure he' not being like this because money is an issue) Overall you need to get out of the house the relationship is going to fizzle out if it continues this way your going to bet bored, he's going to get bored, and before you know it it will be over.