Since a lot of parents obviously hate jerk boyfriends for their daughters, would they also hate a guy who's "too nice"/ a pushover dating their?

daughters?

Basically a guy who's not only "too nice" but a guy with lack of self-estem or self-respect.

• Yes
    29% (2)11% (1)19% (3)Vote
  • No
    14% (1)33% (3)25% (4)Vote
  • Depends
    57% (4)56% (5)56% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I brought a guy home to meet my parents once and my dad pulled me aside and told me straight up, "Next time bring home a man worthy of the woman you are. Not a child."

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Its a very interesting question. I ask myself this all the time. I wouldn't want my daughter dating a gamer, someone that's very religious, an overly nice guy or a dangerous guy. So yeah, overly nice or overly bad makes me worry.

0|0
    0|0
    • What's wrong with being a gamer? Not all gamers are unemployed losers who sit in their mother's basement playing World of Warcraft. I'm a pretty big gamer myself and work and I work two jobs right now to live on my own and get my degree in college.

• Well by definition then, you are clearly not a gamer, but a guy who likes to play some games when he has time.

• Not really. There are plenty of gamers that actually have a real life and call themselves gamers and knows a fine line between being a hardcore gamer and just having no life at all by just stay at home playing games for his/her whole life doing nothing productive.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it depends more on the guy and girl and how their personalities interact.

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom wouldn't want to see me with a pussy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!