Guy I have been seeing found out he has a girlfriend. ?

I have been seeing a guy for the last couple of months , nothing serious but I do like him. He seemed to be acting a little bit more distant with me in the last month or so , as we was seeing eachother quite regularly in the first month. He would take me out , spend decent time together, he would be the one so into me when we was together. Etc. But in the last month he's just been seeing me briefly like for half an hour or so. Like once or twice a week. Out of the blue I got a phone call from his phone and there was a female voice asking who I was and she told me she was his girlfriend but they had been on a break for a while. So I am completely baffled to what is going on. She was very calm with me and she said she wanted to ring me for answers as he wasn't giving her any. I didn't tell her a lot I said you need to ask him what's going on, and left it as that. I haven't heard anything from him and I haven't tried to call him, I just need some advice on what to do or to even do anything at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• Let sleeping dog lie is my advice. He hid important things from you just as he is doing to this other chic. He has proved he can't be trusted to be monogamous in a relationship and won't man up and admit it when he had done wrong.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do anything. Forget about the particular guy.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He's playing both sides of the fence. If he could move on that quickly with someone new (yourself) while on a 'break' imagine what a relationship would be like with this man. At best, you were most likely just a rebound to him. I say cut your losses and don't talk to him anymore.

• Do not contact him anymore. Block his number. He does not deserve to talk to you anymore. He just wants sex. Stand your ground and never talk to him again.