Guys, do you like short girls?

I'm only 5'0 :(. I know people say that guys like short girls, but I don't really understand how. Also for some reason a lot of guys have a celebrity crush on Ariana Grande, who's also my height. She's super pretty but she's so short!!! Tall girls are so lucky!! I would want to be at least 5'4. The PERFECT height that I want to be is 5'6.

I probably wouldn't date a guy that's a foot taller than me, it could be kind of awkward. I could date a "short" guy (for some reason people think a guy that's 5'4-5'9 is short). I wouldn't date a guy shorter than me, I don't think there are that many guys shorter than me.

What do think of short girls?

• Yes
    81% (50)
  • No
    5% (3)
  • Minions are the devil
    14% (9)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not about the height--it's all about the body shape!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• Personally, short girls are cute. And 5'9 short? Lol that's actually a decent height, im around 5'10 and im taller than most people.

1|1
    0|0
  • Guys still like to feel like protectors, even though that role for men is somewhat outdated. The shorter you are, the more a man feels he needs to protect you; so he feels more masculine. Also, there are more options in the bedroom lol.

2|0
    0|0
  • I love short girls. They are adorable, and usually have very sexy bodies. Plus, they make me feel better about myself, because i feel tall with them, cuz i am insecure about my height (5'9).

2|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely... I'd rather have a short girl than a very long one, though of course length is not the most important criterium :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm like 5'5... So yeah. Short girls are my preference considering I can barely reach the top shelf.

Most people I encounter when I'm out and about are taller than me...

0|0
    0|0
  • "I wouldn't date a guy shorter than me..."

Anyway, I have no height preferences... She can be foot taller or a foot shorter than me. I don't care either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're okay. I just feel awkward being that much taller than a woman. Preferably I'd rather date someone who's within 6 inches of me, taller or shorter (from 6')

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel so lonely after choosing B :(

0|0
    0|0
  • height for me because I'm 5"9 doesn't matter , it might be different if i was 6"9

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my girls short and thick. But 5'0? That's a little... too short. But aye who knows. Maybe some day I'll like a girl that short. Don't feel bad bout yourself, everyone has their own preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't ignore all short girls but honestly, I like taller girls a lot more. That being said, I'm the exception, not the rule.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you're 5'4" short girls are what you aim for.

0|0
    0|0
  • guys dont care about height only women do

0|0
    0|0
  • Short girls r da bomb!… as long as she's pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • goddamn not a single person voted no haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I love short girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I m 6" so pretty much all the girls are short :3

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why but many times I find short girls the cutest. I've dated a girl who's 4'10'' or so and I'm 6'2''!! Imagine that!

2|0
    0|0
  • Shorter is better. I'm 6 foot and I'd prefer under 5'6"
    I like 5'0 girls, 5'0 is adorable.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dno but I find short girls so sexy! Like i can't even explain it. Its just like so much perfectness in a small package haha my girlfriend is quite short and I find her really attractive 😍 it may dominance being imprintd in men through evolution or something. That was completely made
    UP
    On the spot but it sounds like a reasonable explanation doesn't it? Haha

But yhh in conclusion I find short girls very attractive and so do most men

2|0
    0|0