Guys, did I just get blown off?

I've been talking to this guy for almost 2 months. He claims he wants to pursue something serious but at first I was hesitant since he's younger than me. I'm 28 and he's 21. But I slowly let my wall down a bit and we seem to get along well. I hadn't talked to him in about 2 days so I text him just to see how things were going. Started off casual with just hi and hello. Then jokingly I text " I see you were too busy to text me back yesterday!" and he simply replies "yea I was". That instantly pissed me off so I replied "Damn. Oh okay. Well let me stop bothering you then." What is up with that? Am I tripping or not? Help me out folks!

2

What Guys Said 2

• I only saw an honest answer. It's not much to judge him by.
    Did he say anything else? Maybe he was just busy?

• Said absolutely nothing else, even after I said "well let me stop bothering you" because now I do feel like I'm being a bother so I should just back off!

• This might be nothing more than a misunderstanding. May I suggest you just look past it and just act like nothing happened? It might be all you need to get things back the way they were. You may learn the truth later and realize there was nothing to worry about...

• You're probably overreacting. If this was just a first incident, then I wouldn't worry too much about it. But, if he didn't explain himself or anything like that, then you have every right to be upset. Goodluck!

• No he didn't even bother to explain at all! That made me even more upset. I can accept the hint answer but it was very short and abrupt I felt.
      Thanks BlackMac97

• Np. Hope all well with you guys and goodluck.