She is 22 But he is 37 ?

a friend to me just came and ask me but actually i couldn't answer.
She thinks she likes someone who has 37 years but she is only 22 and ofcourse he doesn't know so she asked if she tells him or make a step or not?

• Yeahhh
  • NOOO

Most Helpful Guy

• How mature and 'worldly" is she? The age should not be a deal killer. But she needs to really know what she's getting into. She needs to understand that the age thing is more than just social norms. She needs to understand that there are very real issues involved. It's not about age so much as understanding what she's getting into.

I don't know anything about her. But unless you think otherwise, maybe give her the benefit of the doubt that she's capable of making that decision, and capable of dealing with it if it turns out to be a mistake.

Most Helpful Girl

• sure i guess.

• what about their ages? is it normal?

What Guys Said 2

• 22 years is a perfect adult woman, i thinl we should trust her decisions and left her to learn alone.

• if she she knows what she is doing then it's fine

What Girls Said 1

• Don't do it. It is weird and she is in a totally different lifephase then him. In a few years she will be glad to have chosen someone else. On top of that: The older guy might not even like her or have a family.