My boyfriend hit me in the head ?

My boyfriend hit me in the head and after 3 hours or 4 it still hurts. Not bad. But Enough to know it hurts. I'm not sure if it's because I've been crying so much. What do I do

He hit me because I hit him first. But mainly because I called him a bitch and he spit on me and hit him back. And he kept hitting me in the arm and shoulder and head.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, sounds like both of you need some time in a jail cell.

You might have a concussion.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• You have much bigger problems than the ache in your head.

You are in an abusive relationship. End it. Get out. I would say go to the police, but you appear to have instigated the violence yourself, if your update is accurate.

• Don't hit a dude and not expect something back. Yeah he should be able to control the situation and his temper better but then again so should you!

• i would just walk away the relationship is screwed leave it and both parties will feel better.

• This is an unsettling question.

What Girls Said 4

• March your ass right down to the police station and have him charged with assault. At the very least, leave him. He will hit you again and next time might be a lot worse.

• Does not sound like the relationship is going to last. You already have abusive tendencies so it will likely continue with him. Take this as a lesson and move on.

• Blow up his head by swinging a giant ballsack on it.

• Go to the cops...