My boyfriend invites his friends over when we make plans. Do I have the right to be mad?

I've been on vacation all week. My boyfriend and I had plans for when I came back we'd spend time together. Which I was really looking forward to until I come home and find out that his guy friend is coming over on my day. He has a few days off in a row where he can spend time with his friends. I feel like he's blowing me off to hang with the boys. And this isn't the first time it happened either... Would you be mad to and how would you handle it?

What Guys Said 1

• This is the kind of things that happens all the time in couple. You are right to be mad, but don't have a big fight over this. Just have a discussion. Next time you do a mistake like that, he better take it like you did...

• I tried to talk to him about it and he didn't want to listen. I said I was wanting alone time with him because it's been so long since I've seen him. And he didn't really say anything. I think if the friend does show up I'll leave.

• Go get a spa day ! ;-)

• That sounds like a plan 😉

What Girls Said 1

• You two made plans, so he is doing wrong. If he wants to include friends he must talk to you, and you have to agree. If you don't agree he cannot bring any friends. You can do the same and bring yours.