I kissed another boy?

I've been involved with this boy for a couple months. We were in a relationship before but we broke up because he felt the label of a relationship was too stressful and he wasn't ready for one so we continued seeing eachother without the label of a relationship. We were loyal to eachother, he's gone on holiday since late June & I've seen him twice since then to now. He won't be back home till next week. I went to this party and this other guy came up to me and kissed me. I started crying afterwards because I felt so guilty. I cheated. I did the one thing I swore I'd never do. But everyone around me is saying that I technically didn't cheat because I'm not in a relationship and if the boy I was involved with really wanted me, he'd claim me as his with a relationship title but I've already talked about that with him and I don't care as long as we're loyal but another guy kissed me... I don't know what to do and I don't want any hateful comments against cheating and what not because it wasn't my intentions and I feel horrible enough already. I can't tell him for so many reasons, it'll just kill him and I can't hurt him... Has anyone ever hid the fact that they cheated on their significant other and got away with it?

0|0
1|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 1

• you never get away with it.

0|0
    0|0