Girls, how often do you get approched?

ladies how often do you get approached and do you like it?

I can't believe the anout of women that don't get or hardly approached!

19

Most Helpful Girl

• No, because I really don't want to when i am alone somewhere. And most seem just like creeps.

And wherever I am, I hear how some whistle, call out to me and such stuff, which makes me feel even worsee, since I dress modest and barely show skin. It is intimidating and makes me lose faith in men, though I know that there are many who aren't like that... because it is just... when you experience this SO MANY times, it just can't make you think positively about it.

Yet, if FOR ONCE a guy would approach me nicely, in a non-creepy way (friendly, a confident smile maybe), I would love to chat with him.

What Girls Said 18

• I get approached pretty much never. It's kind of sad but at the same time I don't really mind that much since I'm shy af and probably would fuck it up anyways.

• Me being approached is more rare than Halley's Comet

• Basically, if I am alone in public I get approached 8 times out of 10. Most of the time, I don't like it because people are weird or creepy about it.

• Never, but my husband went the round about way of asking me out. First he was my physics study buddy (I made a B by the skin of my teeth, that class was hard!) then he was my friend and at some point we started going out together. We more or less mutually agreed to get married, there wasn't a proposal.

• Rarely... oh so rarely.

• Like once in 2-3 years..

• Really! Your pretty I would have guessed more. Thanks for the answer!

• And what will you talk about? I'll intentionally bore you to tears :P

• I don't know! I like your sense of humor though. I'm pretty good at winging a convorsation. Haha

• I get approached all the time. I don't really care about it but I'm always nice even when I don't feel like being bothered. As I ride the bus, there are a lot of strange people that will come up to me while I'm waiting which can be extremely annoying.

• Two or three times a day. Sometimes more. I don't like it most of the time. The guys act cocky and smooth. I like people who act naturally and relax me.

• I get approached every now and then. Whether or not I like it depends on if I have a boyfriend at that time, and how the guy comes across. I'm not really into confident alpha males, so that's an instant turnoff for me.

• Uh kinda never but then whenever I'm out in public with my friends we end up acting weird and debating about random stuff. That gets heated and people might confuse it for us getting ready to fight one another... Yeah weird crowd I got lol

• sometimes, but usually I'm the one approaching people xD

• Like once every few months.

• Never honestly...
    I feel that it may be because I look 17/18 when I'm really 22?
    Eh! Either way 😉😉😉😉

• I don't never get approached :/

• Like never. lol

• I only get approached by older men. By older I mean 25-40 years old. It's kind of sad actually.

• Not often, but it happens every now and then. If they're just being friendly then it's totally fine. I don't like the ones that start off with sexual innuendos.

• Usually a few times a day and no i dont really love it or hate it per say...