He hasn't texted me? Is he just not interested or?

Yes, I know I'm probably looking way to deep into it, but this guy and I met online and we had a first date yesterday. I had a good time and he seemed to be having a good time as well. About 10 minutes after the date he texted me and asked if I had fun. We exchanged a few more texts but then he stopped replying. I figured he probably fell asleep since it was like midnight at the time. Well today, I have heard nothing from him. For a second I thought that I should text him because he may be waiting for me to do so, but he hadn't even replied to my text from last night, and I also figured that if a guy really liked me, he would take the time to talk to me as soon as possible. So I'm taking it as he wasn't as interested and I just need to move on and it didn't work out... Is that the best thing to do or am I missing something?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should move on. He's probably chasing another girl

Most Helpful Girl

• You should probably wait a little longer. It's just last night. Maybe something went wrong.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0