Do guys like the nice girl?

My crush told one of my friends that he thought I was really nice... Is that a good thing or do guys normally like the more hard core type of girls? (Btw I am in high school). I just don't understand if he likes me because he does stuff that seems like he likes me but then he talks to all these other girls but not me... Should I give up?

Most Helpful Guy

• What is this world coming to if you have to question whether being nice is a good thing?

Of course it's good.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys like nice girls.

What Guys Said 4

• A person can like several people, especially in high school. I used to flirt with everyone back in high school even when I liked some girls more then others. Nothing wrong with that. If you want to be more than someone he likes, then you need to say or do something to make him realise that.

• Nice yes but not too nice that it makes her naive or not too nice that it makes her lose the slight edge that keeps things interesting

• Being nice won't make a guy attracted to you and neither will being a jerk. Guys are attracted to you physically before anything else. Being nice is definitely a good perk if he does like you.

• Just ignor him

What Girls Said 0