If a guy had all of the qualifications you wanted could he treat you a bit worse?

Since I DEFINITELY have the upper hand when dating women, I tend to pressure them more for sex. Would you have a sex with a more qualified guy quicker?

Most Helpful Girl

• Saying that you definitely have the upper hand in any dating relationship is an instant turn-off, because it tells me that you're cocky; possibly even a chauvinist. So, no. And what kind of question is 'could he treat you worse?' ? Are you implying that because you have a degree of some sort and you find yourself attractive, you've earned the right to degrade or even abuse your partner?

Most Helpful Guy

• Being better qualified does not mean you have the upper hand when it comes to dating. It's all about compatibility and matching wavelengths. And I suppose you do know that 'pressurising' someone into doing stuff isn't really a good trait.

What Girls Said 5

• No... better or worse, he has to have a good character and be sweet and genuine. Maybe relatively speaking if he was like Sam from Game of Thrones, I might take a while to warm up, but otherwise no.

• Also, to clarify, it might depend on the girl you're asking. I usually have the upper hand when dating men...

• @janice25 how do u have the upper hand while dating? What are things u do? Like do u not call the guy at all? I want to learn lol

• @Heatwave... I had to learn over time, but PM me and we can chat ;)

• Nope. Any kind of pressuring and I'm out the door.

• PhD or higher in science related field
    4+ years experience
    .
    .
    .
    LOL.

• I actually got close. I have a bachelor's degree, am 6'1, have had a chin implant to look masculine with glasses and a beard, white teeth, and muscles. I own a business as well.

• No I would not have sex with a more "qualified" man faster. I believe actions speak louder than words. A man should show that he is honest, caring, strong, loving and committed. Anyone can say I'm a qualified man but a real man shows it in his character

• Nope, because first I have to know the guy every well to do it.

• so you have never had a one night stand?

• Hah. I never been with a man until I get marry and get done with college.

What Guys Said 0