Girls, Is a college guy who doesn't have a job a turn off?

I have to admit, I am rather nervous about asking this question.

I am 23 years old and living at home while attending college for my second degree. I have never had a real job in my life, as I was not required to work when I was in high school and headed off to college right after I graduated high school. I mean I worked at my high school during a couple summers (10th and 11th grade) but that wasn't what I would call a "real" job. Now I am picking up another degree with great post-graduation employment opportunities. However the course-load is somewhat intensive and I am weighing the benefits and costs of working while attending school in order to build a stronger resume. However, it could come at a cost to my academics.

In regards to this post: would it be a major turn off for a college girl to find out that a guy who already has a degree and is going for second... yet has never had a real job?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, it's better to focus on school anyways.

What Girls Said 4

• Nah, if the girl will understand.

• When I was in college I only dated guys who had jobs and working experience of the real world. I don't date spoiled guys and I definitely had men who asked me out who never held a real job or acted spoiled and I always turned them down

• Jst a little bit, nothing too bad

• Yeah honestly. Girls don't only want guys for money but in the beginning at least when we're first dating, we want a guy who can afford to take us out