Young single teacher could like pretty chubby girl?

SO... I have this huge crush on an guy from college. He's kind of good looking but he is so adorable. 4 months ago he was set to be our substitute teacher, so he's indeed my teacher but also my peer. There are 3 or 4 guys in college who have told me I'm "their crush" and they say I have a beautiful face, but I'm chubby. It's not too bad: I've got nice boobs, hips/butt and smaller waist. Is there any chance I could get this teacher/mate to like me? He's 26 and I'm 20. He's single but I've been told he's seeing someone thought it's nothing serious. Any thoughts on this?

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Guy

• "SO... I have this huge crush on an guy from college. He's kind of good looking but he is so adorable. 4 months ago he was set to be our substitute teacher, so he's indeed my teacher but also my peer."

^if that's so u should see him as a peer better... it'll make things easier for u ;)

"There are 3 or 4 guys in college who have told me I'm "their crush" and they say I have a beautiful face, but I'm chubby. "

^chubby doesn't equalize unattractive u know...

"It's not too bad: I've got nice boobs, hips/butt and smaller waist. Is there any chance I could get this teacher/mate to like me? He's 26 and I'm 20. He's single but I've been told he's seeing someone thought it's nothing serious. Any thoughts on this?"

^if he's seein someone then better try to see how things will go wid dat someone... unless he shows some interest to u ;)

also do u know if he minds about age difference?

1|0
    0|0
    • As far as I know he doesn't, his ex-girlfriend is 4 years younger.
      You really think he woulnd't mind going out with a chubby girl? I really feel like that's the only thing that could be a con, you know what I mean? We get along really well, we laugh together all the time, I've cauhgt him staring at me... But this is just a great insecurity for me l:

• "As far as I know he doesn't, his ex-girlfriend is 4 years younger."

^not a big difference actually... ;)

"You really think he woulnd't mind going out with a chubby girl? "

^y not? each guy has a different taste u know... ;)

" I really feel like that's the only thing that could be a con, you know what I mean? "

^tsk... personally i like chubby gals as well... :)

"We get along really well, we laugh together all the time, I've cauhgt him staring at me... But this is just a great insecurity for me l:"

^is his girlfriend chubby? have u ever seen her? if she's then chances r even higher... :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Kewl!

There is a big difference between Chubby and Fat.

Chubby is well rounded curves and in & out bits.

Fat has rolls.

Chubby is hella attractive!

You should ask him out for a cup of coffee or treat him to lunch!

Good luck!

1|0
    0|0
  • There may be a chance he's attracted to you.

0|0
    0|1