Is something wrong with me?

I am scared that I'll never get a boyfriend because I'm nerdy and weird. I'm in high school and everyone else is growing up so fast while I'm playing Legend of Zelda and wondering why everyone else is making out in a corner. Is something wrong with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• tbh its a plus to me that a girl likes playing video games ;)
    nothing is wrong with you eventually it will happen

Most Helpful Girl

• I was like you too. Well, I didn't play Legend of Zelda, I was worse! I still played with my barbies and did a fast and furious with my barbie car lol 😂. Believe me, I was weirder. I didn't even think about boys and making out and that stuff until college. Everyone in my HS had bfs and stories about sex, make outs, dates, etc. and I was just like, when can I go home? I am hungry! So trust me when I tell you there is absolutely nothing wrong with you! Don't rush into things just because you think everyone around you is doing it, so you should do it too. Things will happen in their right time. You just gotta do you and let the universe run its course 😊

What Guys Said 5

• Eghh I'm the same way but others like me that's the difference, I've had many chances to kiss a girl but I want it to be special so I'm being patient.

• nobody seems to want to date me at all!

• Egh, I'm only 16 but yea just be patient the right guy will come, I try not to worry about these things, but right now I currently like someone so yeah I'm trying me best. Other than that no you're completely fine, I know many others who are like you, "I'm a pretty hardcore gamer myself and love anime" But yea I have friends and go out with them. Just try not to think about being alone cause that's when it starts to eat away at you, I'm sure you have friends just talk to them.

• friends? hahahahahaha

• @teawrecks hey look! Someone who's walking your path.

• No. Something is wrong with them. Legend of Zelda is fun!

• Nah I think a lot of teenagers (myself included) are overwhelmingly awkward when it comes to interpersonal relationships.

• I would love a nerdy girlfriend like crazy!

What Girls Said 2

• Welcome to the club

• giiirl you do you. you dont have to be like anyone else and there's nothing wrong with that. there's nothing wrong with you at all