What should I do?

There is a girl I had a huge crush on last school year. I had her number and we were acquaintances. I know she liked me at some point but when we last talked, I felt unsure. She took a day to respond to my texts. The responces were lengthy and seemed sweet. Well... my phone broke so I haven't talked to her since: 2 months. Well, school is starting and I have been out of town most of the summer and I still have a crush on her. Should I flat out ask her out when I see her? Should I ask her to eat lunch somewhere? Should I just move on? I really like her and it is a small school. I don't know if I will find someone as great as her. I don't know her too well but we aren't strangers. If you want more details, just let me know. I don't know what to do? And if you have any great date ideas. I was thinking mall, picnic, or rock climbing: I'm hella outdoorsy. I will be in Senior year and wanna have some good memories. Thanks y'all.

What Girls Said 2

• Hey anon, if I were you, talk to her a lot for the first few weeks of school. Be closer to her & get to know her :)!

Then after that, just go for it <3

• You should flat out ask her out.

What Guys Said 0