Girls, what would you think if a guy did this... creepy or cute?

I recently went on a first date with a girl (20's) and it went rather well. During the course of the 3 hour conversation we had, she briefly mentioned a soda that she would do anything for that was discontinued years ago. So, I went online and found the identical soda bottle (which is very rare) and bought it.

Now, the question is: would it be creepy to give her the bottle filled with a similar soda as an obvious joke on one of the following dates?

I'm only going for a mild chuckle here... the point is essentially so that she'll know that actually listened to all the little things she said, and that I was willing to put in effort to be a tad goofy.

So its not creepy...

What if I filled it with some regular soda, put a note on it reading something to the effect of, "Although tempting... DO NOT DRINK THIS!", and then gave it to her or left it on her doorstep? During what date # should I do this? Sooner the better? We've only been on one date so far and are in the process of setting up another.

Thanks in advance!

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes go for it! She will be glad that you remembered the soda, besides all the other things she said. I'm sure her reaction will be priceless! she will be happy and laughing :) I wish you the best and hopefully you guys have future dates!

What Girls Said 5

• Not creepy at all! Although if you've just met, she might still be just a little paranoid that you've filled the soda with some drug. :/ So you might want to leave it empty or fill it with something else, that's not edible or drinkable.

• It's very cute

• I think it's kinda cute. It's nice to know guys remember little things.

• No it's cute... you paid attention to her Heck you're a keeper

• No!! Go ahead and do it, bc if it was me, id lmfao!!