So, if I'm a 7 in looks, but a male, and black, does that mean I should go for women in the 3-5 range?

Just like, go for girls below my league? Like, since girls always overstimate their looks anyway and go for 10/10 guys all the time, and guys will generally screw anything that isn't fat, I'm already at a major disadvantage. Not to mention I'm black, a relatively unpopular demographic in the dating pool. Should I just scrape the bottom of the barrel, have no standards at all, go for anyone regardless of whether or not I like them, and presumably end my life because I hate my life, and everyone hates me, and I hate myself?

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for the girl you can connect with (in real life, not through internet or something). It's hard to do so though because it sounds like you have no respect at all for girls and you're probably socially awkward. You should find some help because your self-esteem is abnormally low and the valuety of appearance and love is so extremely high in your life. Like, would you like a girl who only likes you for your appearance and not like you at all for your personality? That's how you make those girls feel. As a piece of meat. And that's why they don't text you back. So get help dude and maybe not think about dating and stuff for a while and focus on school, hobbies etc. Life is too fun to be worrying all the time about little things

• Most women only do like me for my looks, at least he ones that are interested in me, it makes me feel pretty damn good, so what if they only like my looks, my personality is shit anyway, it makes sense.

• Luckily you can change a lot about your personality. Looks don't get you further than just interested. You should work on your behaviour and overall yourself, but you probably need some help with that. Visit a therapist maybe.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls dont "go for 10/10 guys", at least in my experience. I am very attractive, and I all through high school I had a lot of girls tell me how good looking I was, I have been rated as high as 9(although most girls place me at more of an 8 or 8.5), but either way despite being fairly good looking my looks dont get me crap. I am really shy and quiet, thats just how my personality is, so even though I am really good looking girls care more about personality then anything so I dont do well with them. In my life I can think of 3 times girls actively "went for me" as you put it, and they were all really trashy girls who just wanted to have sex (which I wasn't crazy about doing, especially with them). The rest either ignore me, sit in the corner and hope that I pursue them but never actually do anything about it, or come up and talk to me and get turned off by my personality. You can go for whatever freaking type of girl you want, looks dont mean anything if you are a guy, it helps girls be more interested in you, but if you can make a woman laugh then you are already way ahead of me, even if I am better looking then you. Thats just how it works, you dont need to date down because of your looks, because women will date anyone who can make them laugh and anyone who has that "right personality", which is a completely different story.

• I can make a woman laugh on a date, I have done that, and she never ducking replied to my texts because she's a bitch that enjoys mind games

What Girls Said 4

• good lawd. i hope you see the day when u realise the rating scale is an illusion. it's not real.

• First of all don't hate ur life. There are plenty of reasons to live and finding love is one of them. Second, I guess ur right saying black people are a popular choice in dating (not rascist) but girls like personality so it's not all about the looks and race. Go for who ever u want but it's important that u both love each other. I don't usually like 'rating' people since looks are over rated.

• "girls always overstimate their looks anyway and go for 10/10 guys all the time'

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/07/stupid.gif

Go for girls you like.

• Unpopular in the dating pool? Black guys?
    Really? REALLY?
    That's okay if it's a fact. More black men for me to choose from. :)

• Black guys are pretty unpopular, despite what porn would have you think.

• I know, I know. Kind of like how guys tell us girls boob size doesn't matter lol but I'm a real person, and I'm honestly saying I'm not into white guys. At all. I would pick the black guy.

• Well... Tinder's starting to make me feel suicidally depressed about not being a fuckin white guy

What Guys Said 3

• In my experience, you should always go for women you are attracted to. A 10 to you may be someone else's 5. Same for women. If you lower your standards, you'll waste a lot of time and end up hurting her and yourself in the long run. Be patient, and be yourself. To do this right, it takes time and patience. It's frustrating, but you will win in the end. Take it easy on yourself, and try to not worry about what others think about you. I've known guys who like fat women, and left them when they got skinny. Everybody is different.

• Don't settle for anything less than what you want. If you're just "scraping the bottom of the barrel" because you desperately want a relationship, then I suggest you don't. You would save the woman heartbreak and yourself from guilt. I know it feels hopeless but statistically speaking you will meet someone eventually. Just need to do something worth focusing on.

• Why do young kids think that there's "leagues"? There's only one league it's guys and girls. That's it. Nothing more. Nothing less. We are all people. We are all in the same league. No person is better than the other. Go for w/e girl you want bro.

• And get your ass off Tinder. I see your responses to that girl. Tinder is worst than real life. Here what you do. Get on Tinder. Go to settings. Click delete account. Then uninstall the app. Then go look for girls in real life.

• Even so, I don't see why my dating pool is limited to either one group of people or fetishists that just want to "test the rumor"

• You don't bro. Not all girls want to "test the rumor" as you say. Sure there are some, but there are others who are genuine. I'ma put it to you like this, there's women and then there's bitches. You want the women. The bitches are the ones who want you to fulfill their fetish. Seek the women. They are out there.