Did I scare him away? How do I get him back?

I've been seeing a guy for about a month. We've been on 4 dates. He met my sister one night when we were out as she was out too and met up with her for a drink. Another night I invited him out to a comedy show with two of my friends. He did not hesitate to come. Then this weekend he was texting me what I was up to. I had plans to go see a band with some friends and then maybe meet up with some other people for a friends bday. My friend tolde I should just invite him it was all casual stuff. I followed her advice and said let me know if you wanna come. He didint answer for two hours so I texted back saying it's ok if you don't feel up to it not a big deal. Realizing maybe I was putting too much pressure on him. I feel like I shouldn't have followed my friends advice maybe he thinks im crazy now for having invited him so early. I did not mean much for me as it would just be a chill night drinking. Did I scratch ehim off too soon? If so what can I do, I really like him and feel stupid now.

0|0
1|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 1

• give him space.

0|0
    0|0