Girls, how would you want your crush to ask you out if you haven't seen him in a while?

This girl's sister and best friend told me she has a crush on me. We flirt a lot when I see her in person, but I haven't seen her for a while and don't know when I'm going to see her again. I do have her number, although she doesn't like texting that much. I would call her, although I feel like it might be awkward since a) I've never called her before, and if she's talks on the phone like she texts, it might not go well, and b) I haven't talked to her in a while at all, and I feel like that alone will make it awkward. Even though I know she likes me I know she also likes to take things slow, and I'm afraid calling her out of the blue might scare her away.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• call her but dont ask her out right away.

What Girls Said 2

• Call her, talk to her- maybe get her fb- get to know her better- become friends with her and then after a while (don't wait too long) ask her out.

• For me just asking it during a late night chat would do.