My girlfriends friends cheat does she?

I've been dating my girlfriend for about 2 months, she was talking about her roommates and basically saying they both bring guys over and cheat of their boyfriends. Her best friend was also cheating on her boyfriend. If basically all of her friends do that, does she? Should I be worried?

Most Helpful Girl

• she probably does.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you trust your girlfriend? has she given you any reason not to trust her? Does her actions seem doubtful to you? body language?

It's not necessary that just because her friends are cheating on their boyfriend that she will also cheat on you, however, I must say she is not having a good friend circle, but there is a possibility of that happening, just a possibility so just be alert be careful. Don't stress about it.

What Girls Said 1

• She's her own person with different morals.

What Guys Said 1

• Why don't you ask her? If you don't trust her, then you have deeper problems than her friends cheating...