Is he just using me or does he actually like me?

I started talking to this guy over the internet and after a week he started dating me. After 2 months I took a trip away with him for 1 week. However i am 29 and he is 25. We are not much alike but we get along. He had a girlfriend before me that he was in love with but lost. I buy him expenisve sun glasses, tickets to shows, let him drive around in my nice new car (even though he has his own). I am starting to wonder if he can really even like me since we moved so fast or is he just using me. Do you guys think it wil work out? Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want the honest answer, deny him sex and see if he sticks around. Chances are he won't because that's all he was using you for.

You have to ask yourself, why did that woman leave him.

Most Helpful Girl

• He likes you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• i think you should cut back on the luxury's then see how he acts and there's your answer

• i would pull away with the expenses and money that he access to, if he stays he likes you if he questions it or doesn't stay, he was only it in to use you