Guys, can you like a girl after you rejected her?

Guys, how can I get a guy interested in me when he rejected me once before? IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE? 😆

Well this guy... Says he doesn't like me BUT literally watches my every move and then picks a fight over the things he didn't like or misinterpretes -_-' don't know what to do with this.. Better to just leave it I guess

40

Most Helpful Guy

• my advise remain polite and friendly with him but don't initiate texts or emails. where possible let him catch you talking to other guys and if you catch him looking play it cool. This may or may not work but it causes jealousy and gets the person thinking of what their missing out on. good luck

What Guys Said 39

• Depends on why of course. If he just isn't naturally attracted to you, then you have an up hill battle. You would have to figure out what he didn't like and change it. Maybe just a hair style or colour change, or maybe clothes, or even personality. But I have rejected girls before simply because I was interested in someone else. I have also rejected before because I was in a personal situation that I was having trouble in my life money and job wise and just didn't have the social confidence and wanted to avoid the complexities of dating at the time.

• You sound like a highschooler... Get your mind off boys especially if he wnats nothing to do with you chances are he'll play you for pussy and leave you.

• Well.. this is a really subjective question. It depends on WHY he rejected you.

Lets say your figure doesn't fit his taste, for example your to heavy but your face is still kinda cute. Then just start going to the gym and lose some weight. THEN you could have the right to try again. But to be honest, if he didn't take you because of that he isn't worth it unless you wanted him only physically anyways.

If he doesn't like you because you're behaviour is shit, for example if you bully other people. Then change it and you get prettier in his eyes immediatly. Because for guys its like this: You are basically a 10 but because of your behaviour what makes you look uglier you are just a 6 or even worse like a 3 if he really hates you.

If its something you can't change, for example his sexual prefference is white skin but you are black. Just look for someone else. (Yes this can happen even tho he isn't racist at all and is totally fine with black people. If his dick says "I dont like" he just doesn't like it.) or if he likes short and little noses but you have a long one, it would be stupid to make an operation to change your nose for a guy. You get it.

Basically you just have to know the WHY he rejected you. Or you won't get a step further.

• Yes for me. However, I'm never doing that again. Once I reject someone, I will not go back to them even if I develop a crush. It's a big mistake.

• It is possible. I started liking this girl, after getting to know her better.

I am sure of you are more fit, dress better and have a better. personality that you will start to get hos attention

• There was a girl once upon a time who showed me a lot of interest, but I blew her off. She stopped giving me attention and I found myself attracted to her. Granted, I was a stupid high school boy, but what I'm trying to say, is that it's not an absolute.

• Happened once... One girl liked me, I said "I don't like you" but later I started to like her and one day just kissed her...

• I myself am still okay with the girl that rejected me and continued to treat me normal. But with the ones that start to become awkward (which is totally unnecessary) there is really no relationship possible. It works the other way around too.

JUst treat him like you always did.

• You probably can't... :c
    He cannot give you the love that you deserve...

• why did he reject you? probably because he didn't wanna get hurt so yeah he could still like you but not interested in all the headache but now there is no headache involved so its all good , trust me i've done this before , well not exactly rejected but acted in not so friendly way with girls who i could've had if i just let it happen.

• Yes bc the reason that we may reject a girl may have nothing to do with the girl at all.

• Yes definitely its possible if there's a will to get that guy, just try your best by showing that how much care and love you can give to that person and also by being loyal and respectful you can win his heart ♥ 😉

• yes it's possible
    just make him desire you LOL
    : D

• Hate to pull the "hard to get" card but if he is truly interested in you, that's usually a safe bet to get him to go after you. Also try some new hobbies, do interesting things, or just generally improve yourself. If that doesn't make him like you, that man is blind to what is in front of him.

• no, because whenever I see her I would think about how it used to be.

• none. dont get your hopes high... .

• Been there, done that, regretted it.

• Please explain!

• Kind of meant something different as in not your ex but just someone you date for a little bit, nothing serious! But thanks for sharing :-)

• I'm still interested in the life of my exes. Without any jealousy or hate.

• Define rejected. I've certainly ditched girls that I miss. One of which lost at least 50lbs and are looking hot as hell now (FML.. but hey maybe I deserved it?) haha.

So yes it's possible. Show him what he liked the most about you.

• Just curious... why would you potentially do this to yourself again? Have things changed between the two of you?

• No. Just move on. You'll just look desperate if you keep trying after a rejection.

• sure, i didn't hook up with the last chick because she told me she would cheat. i was obviously upset about it. if she reversed the statement immediately i would of accepted her. she got rejected, and rejected again and again.

• Yeah if I rejected her for certain reasons...

• Yes its possible maybe that person wants a break and then he realized who you are.

• Thats not gonna happen

• Interesting. I hope this could be possible the other way as well.

• yeah, when ur options dry up.

• it can happen. But she better not be evil.

• i think a lot before rejecting and that would be the final decision

• Push-pull if you are really serious

• No. I just move on.

• More from Guys
    9