Why would he do this?

So I met this guy about a month ago. He was so cool and funny and we texted non stop for weeks. After talking so much we decided that it would be a great idea for us to finally go on a date, cool. So the day rolls around, he comes and picks me up and we end up having a really good time together! (despite me being really nervous). So for about two weeks after out date we're still talking non stop, literally. He's telling me how much he liked hanging out with me and how pretty he thinks I am and how much he wants to see me again. I agree, I'm starting to like him a lot also. So, we finally get around to setting up another date. Days before our date he's telling me how much he can't wait to see me and how we're gonna do X, Y, and Z and how he hopes I'm ready to see him again too.

The day of our date comes around, he texts me goodmorning as usual and we go on talking about our days and so on as usual. About two hours before we're supposed to hang out he tells me he won't be able to make it because he isn't feeling well, and that he was going to bed. I was a little disappointed but fine, shit happens, right? So I give him space and text him the next morning asking how he's feeling. No response. The entire day goes by, still nothing. The next day comes - radio silence. I haven't heard a word from him since. I don't understand what happened and I'm so confused about why'd he disappear like that... I'm so disapponted I'm not sure I should even send him another text out of fear of annoying him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• just move on.