They say personalities matter?

But let's be honest looks matter way more. Do they?

• yes
    24% (4)53% (8)38% (12)Vote
  • no
    76% (13)47% (7)62% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Girl

• they both matter.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Both of them matter. Looks is what initially attracts you to a person, while the personality is what make you stay with that person through thick and thin. A relationship that is based on looks is trouble in the making, because looks is the very first things that goes away as we age. But how a person treat others, usually stays the same until that person dies.

Good Look + Good Personality = This person is the The Perfect Partner

Average Looks + Good Personality = This person is a Good Partner

Good Looks + Shitty Personality = This person is good for ONS and Short term relationships (to flaunt around), but is not someone who you'll let meet the family nor would even consider marrying.

Average Looks + Shitty Personality = This person needs to lower their standards because their not getting any respectable girl/guy past a 6/10 unless they meet someone with an equally shitty personality.

Ugly Looks + Shitty Personality = This person should just go home and plant sweet potatoes. They're a lost cause.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, personality does matter because it determines how the person is.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• pretty out side while ugly inside to me always = ugly all over.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks draw the fish in
    Personality is what catches em

1|0
    0|0
  • First, we judge by looks. The moment you see that person, something triggers in your mind which judges whether a person is attractive or not, simply basing on the looks. But personally, personality matters a lot. Because I have standards.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both matter, but the personality is what seals the deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality trumps looks, hands down. I know this from much experience.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's like this, things matter most if you are well below average or extraordinary. If you made a chart it would look something like an inverted bell curve. How much other things like personality, intelligence, success & etc matter depends on what else you've got going for you.

0|0
    0|0