• Personality
    47% (9)32% (7)39% (16)Vote
  • Both
    53% (10)63% (14)59% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Toi be really frank looks matter more why? because people will date someone with good looks and shitty personality but if your looks are below average and have a great personality, people will friendzone you

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have to find them attractive in the first place, but their personality is what keeps me. Both are equally important.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Both, looks to be initially attracted and then the personality to seal the deal.

1|1
    0|0
  • Both matter, but personality means more

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends.

During a females prime (16-30) her looks can get her further than her personality.
    As her looks start to fade, she has to rely more on her personality because once her looks fade, her value declines. Most women don't like that this actually happens and usually become angry and bitter which doesn't help the "personality" side of things.

The opposite is true for men (kinda)
    Teen girls pay attention to looks as well as personality or popularity. Usually because they are attracted to what those around them deem attractive for either physical or social reasons. But as they get older and can't rely as much on their looks to get things easily, they are more interested in a males personality first, usually because they are just desperate to have someone want them back. They are more interested in a male who is stable (financially and mentally).

1|1
    0|0
  • I agree with what FallenRangerz said.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Personality matters more, but looks matter too. You gotta have both y'know.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think personality matters more because I'm not going out with no douchebag >:( but looks matter as well :P

0|0
    0|0