Guys, my boyfriend on instagram.. eeps liking girls pics... And recently he followed the girls pics that he liked but?

I saw afew timeshe liked these girls pics and out of the blue startedfollowing them. Could he be interested... He likes these girlspics in bikni two piece... N provactive lingerie pics.. Etc u get the idea... I get he is being a guy... But if im his girlfriend.. Shudnt his yes only b for me... I might b old fashioned... Plus he started following an account where it shows nude girls.. Of pics and videos... And it talks all guy stuff... Why followsuch an account... ?

1

What Guys Said 1

• " saw afew timeshe liked these girls pics and out of the blue startedfollowing them. Could he be interested... "

^just a like and a follow wouldn't mean he's interested anyway actually...

"He likes these girlspics in bikni two piece... N provactive lingerie pics.. Etc u get the idea... I get he is being a guy... But if im his girlfriend.. Shudnt his yes only b for me... I might b old fashioned... Plus he started following an account where it shows nude girls.. Of pics and videos... And it talks all guy stuff... Why followsuch an account... ?"

^as u said..."he's being a guy" (and yeah i kinda tend to disagree wid it tbh, since he has a gf)

many guys r like him even if they r in a relationship as he does... he's usin this account in order to jerk-off wid these pics (i beleive)... yet this doesn't always mean he's willin to cheat