Getting to know a man of few words? He's very private sometimes and I often feel like he keeps me at arm's length. We've been "dating" for almost 10?

... months. I just feel like I should know a little bit more about him by now. He's also never taken me out on a date. We connected on an almost hookup. I froze up and couldn't go through with it and he stuck around. We're definitely closer, emotionally, but I sometimes feel like he's only waiting around for the sex. He never sees me and I often feel like he's with his ex and 6 month old. I just don't know if I have a right to ask him about his daughter and ex, but I just feel like I'm trying to force myself into his life. It also doesn't help that I don't really know how to ask him about his ex without seeming nosy. Please help?

0|0
0|1

What Guys Said 1

• "Getting to know a man of few words?"

^so u mean he doesn't like to talk much about himself?

" He's also never taken me out on a date. We connected on an almost hookup."

^i see... did u ever asked him for a date and he said "no"? also wot do u mean by "almost hookup"?

"I froze up and couldn't go through with it and he stuck around. We're definitely closer, emotionally, but I sometimes feel like he's only waiting around for the sex."

^if that's so then i believe he'd invite u to his house more often... i mean if he was after sex only.

"He never sees me and I often feel like he's with his ex and 6 month old."

^so how many times/month do u see each other?

"I just don't know if I have a right to ask him about his daughter and ex, but I just feel like I'm trying to force myself into his life. "

^u should know if he has a kid then he might consider a possibility gettin back to his X... so don't xpect much if he has a kid

"It also doesn't help that I don't really know how to ask him about his ex without seeming nosy."

^better avoid askin coz i believe u'll sound nosy anyway i'm afraid... if he wants to speak about his X he'll do it on his own i believe.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.