Would you date a man or woman who cannot have kids?

Why or why not? Explain.

• yes
    75% (54)80% (66)78% (120)Vote
  • no
    25% (18)20% (16)22% (34)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
31|44

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't simply due to the fact that I'd would like to try and have children with a fertile partner in the future :-)

However i do feel sorry for men and women who do have fertility issues. Life can be cruel in this instances :-(

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Seeing as I can't conceive I would be a real hypocrite if I wouldn't.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 43

• I don't really like kids to begin with; I find them annoying at times, so yes absolutely I will

7|0
    0|0
    • ohhhh you meanie! kids are cuteeeeee!

• Show All
    • @GirlsLie Whahah. I'm here until sept 04 XD

• Double jealous, dang it lol

• Yes, I would. If I love them, I will marry them. If I want a child with her, we can adopt one. Even if it is expensive and time consuming (probably more than it should be!) it is worth it if it means I'm with the person I fell in love with :D

1|1
    0|0
  • I would like to have a family but it is not a dealbreaker - Age is obviously a huge issue, the 26 year old me would have thought a lot harder about it.
    That said by the time you think about things like this you are so in love it becomes a non issue. There are options that can be explored such as adoption, fostering, surrogacy etc.
    I would be very surprised if I met anyone who would rule it out categorically.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would. If I loved the woman I would work something out with her. We probably would adopt some kids instead.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I enjoy having my 3 children and always wanted to be a father.

2|0
    0|0
  • That's a bummer but ehh... sure.
    Science will think of a way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Right now I have to say no. I want to have children with my own genes.

BUT... if I meet an amazing woman that can't have kids, I can probably get over this.

1|1
    0|0
  • Only if she wanted to adopt.

1|1
    0|0
  • Well, the point of dating is to find a partner for marriage (technically) and I'm not sure I would want to marry someone who I cannot start a family with. My brain says "no" but my heart says "eh, maybe."

If I'm crazy about you then yes I would, but it would be a little hard I have to admit

2|0
    1|0
  • yes because I don't want kids

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I would. I'm far from being certain that I want kids anyway, and I certainly don't want them now or in the near future.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely! And I would probably get even more love of her just because I didn't let it make any difference :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I think so, as long as she's willing to adopt and have a surrogate mother. The latter being because I want to have at least one biological child.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds dandy, sweet like candy

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes, Absolutely! As much as I plan to be a father someday, there are many ways of doing so. I'd happily adopt.

1|0
    0|0
  • I. want to have kids one day but if that won't be possible I will never see It as a reason to dump the woman I love
    Science is pretty awesome today and if not science adoption is another option too
    If I'm happy with a person something that cannot be changed won't be the end of the world, there's always another way

1|0
    0|0
  • Date yes, marry no.
    At least I know she won't get pregnant. If she has no STIs then I could go raw so it would be perfect.

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't as in a biological thing or won't as in doesn't want them?

1|0
    0|0
    • the first one :P

why do you have to be so complicated xD

• Show All
    • If you say so dummy!

But yeah I somehow do agree with you, our generation is fcked up in a way. You'll find her when you least expected :P

• Time will tell lol.

• Ummm probably not -.-

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because I don't want kids.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they biologically can't have kids? If I really like the person, something like that won't matter. Adoption is always an option. Of course it won't be the same, but we'll still be raising a child one way or another, so yeah, sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cannot or will not?

1|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer it.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I liked her enough, I would. It'd also make it 100% easier to decide if I want biological kids someday or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have kids already and if she wanted kids. We could adopt one or some.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah!

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe but ma heart would sank upon hearing u say that 💔

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I want kids.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because I never intend on having children myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't want kids so yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 30

• It's a tough one because I really wanna have kids of my own. But if the guy was truly my perfect soulmate or something along these lines, I guess I would be with him. I mean, I'd rather be with a guy who can't have kids than be forever alone. Plus, adoption is an option too. That's how I look at it.

1|0
    0|0
  • cannot as in it's something biological or doesn't want to?

2|0
    0|0
  • That would be ideal.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. If I love him and he loves me... and we decided that we actually want a child, we could try for adoption.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I could. I could be with a person who can't have kids but I would still want kids so we'd have to find an alternative solution to make it happen

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep, there's lot of children who need to be adopted so if my boyfriend couldn't have babies we would adopt. We are already in the process of being foster parents ^-^

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because I hate kids, and True love is true love. Ya know?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I would. I'm really not that interested in having kids anyways. Plus in my opinion it's always better to adopt.

2|0
    0|1
  • That would actually be kind of ideal because I don't want kids..

1|0
    0|1
  • Yes, that wouldn't be a problem for me since I'm not planning on having kids.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would. We could always adopt.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah because I dont want any

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would. I want children, but if he can't deliver then we'll just get a donor.

2|0
    0|0
  • No. I want kids that share my genes.

1|0
    0|0
  • That would be my dream man, yesss lol. I don't want kids.

1|0
    0|0
  • The world is overpopulated as it is

adoption

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah because i don't care whether I have em or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, we'd adopt :) or I'd have IVF or something

1|0
    0|0
  • No because I want kids a lot

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes because I don't want any kids. Although, I might change my mind when I get older

1|0
    0|0
  • I would like to have kids, but it isn't really a top priority in my life so if for some reason my partner couldn't have kids, I wouldn't really mind. You can always adopt too!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would.. I love kids but sometimes the idea of having kids scares me so maybe I'll adopt..

1|0
    0|0
  • If the guy was worth it, I would be sad but wouldn't leave him for this reason alone

1|0
    0|0
  • I want kids.. Of my own. So..

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind dating a guy that cannot have kids 😊 because I don't want kids and don't like kids

2|0
    0|1
  • Yes, because I don't feel the need to have kids.
    I wouldn't be upset if I did or didn't.

1|0
    0|0
  • That'll be perfect as I don't want to have any children.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dang!! I've been thinking about this but I really really want kids of my own so...

1|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't be a problem as I don't fancy having kids.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't do childbirth pain or stomach stretch marks and I like my tight coochie I don't want it stretched out from giving birth and I don't want my boobs to shrink. I have great boobs. Also, I spend a lot and I have short patience with kids. I worked with kids and watched kids. If he don't want kids that's fine with me. We can adopt too

1|0
    0|0