Me and my boyfriend hard-core makout but don't have sex should we stop?

So I am just not ready for sex and we also don't have a place to do it at the moment as we both live at home (both 18 but moving soon) the thing is whenever we make out we do it in a private place in public and we get sooo into it... but not enough to have sex and I feel so bad because I end up turning him on and not being able to do anything about it.

Should I stop making out with him or what? i feel like i am endlessly teasing him

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as you make sure he's aware you're not ready for sex just yet, there's nothing to feel bad about. Don't sleep with him because you feel guilty. Just make sure he knows where you stand on that issue, and let him make the final call as to whether or not he wants to continue getting turned on by these make-out sessions even though there will be no release through sex.

What Guys Said 1

• The best person to ask is your boyfriend, not the internet.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it would be a good idea to stop? I would just talk to him about it. You could slow down or do other things besides sex that you're comfortable with?