I can't make heads or tails of this girl?

So we work together I work nights she usually works mornings. Whenever she comes in she is always very flirty with me. We have worked a few nights together and the last time we worked together she got really close practically sitting on my lap. So I have asked her to hang out a few times and she has had other plans not a big deal I know she is busy. But the last night we worked together she said let's do something on Wednesday which I thought was a great sign but now when I have tried to get her to finalize plans it's like she avoids the question. Is this girl actually interested in me or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems with this water cooler that was this Fun fountain With 'We have worked a few nights together and the last time we worked together she got really close practically sitting on my lap' ordeal, it became a Big deal when she ended up the one to suggest 'Something on Wednesday' and Now... She avoids the question.
    She may be One way One way at work on the clock but after the door closes, no matter what hour, she may be Someone that you really do not know and could very well have a boyfriend, be sort of shy when it comes to actually going out on the town, or Something else that doesn't tick just right,
    Let it go for now and just keep things lite and semi sweet. She may have had this change of mind in her own heart to just Leave it behind the work force and Not to 'Force' anything because of her own Reasons of the Seasons.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• If she really avoids the question, move on.
    Don't play these games.

But I want to ask you something, will you see her today or tomorrow?
    If so, what would you do if she came last minute asking to hangout?

Knowing that she avoided your questions?

What Girls Said 1

• No, she is not. Otherwise, she wouldn't flake so many times.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe she has a boyfriend but likes you too?

• Nope she's single

• I don't know then.