Girls, Are you intimidated / Nervous by a Random guy's eye contact ?

If you catch eye contact with a Random guy, would you feel nervous that you have to avoid eye-contact or something to take away nervousness?

Your personal opinion,

Thanks :)

2

Most Helpful Girl

• never, If I like a guy I would even do something like bite my lip, stick out my tongue or wink. If not I just smile or not even smile and turn away.

• Thanks :) When you catch eye-contact with a Random guy, why would you quickly shift eye-contact towards another guy standing next to him or completely avoid eye-contact with him?

• Its either of 2,
      1st she is making fun of him, or thinks/knows you like her
      or
      2nd she likes you and wants to make you pay attention to herself.
      its either way, you can kinda see it

• If the girls are teasing the guy in a way that is immature , but does not involve insults ; for example : " Do you want a sip of my drink " , giggling in a group, taking pictures of the guy or saying " Hi" and giggling , etc.

Are the girls making fun of him or actually like him?

What Girls Said 1

• not in the slightest. I don't know if there's something 'wrong' with me but i usually dont find men intimidating unless i know he's drunk or armed.

• what? no I'm indifferent.

• If you liked the random guy you caught eye-contact with, what would you do?