After I broke up, I never happy for more than half a year. Why I always refuse guys even I like them?

Guys and girls, I feel really sick, don't eat properply don't wanna go out. After me and my ex broke up, I feel like I used up all my energy to love. There are quite a few guys go after me but I just refuse them all the time. There are at least two of them I really liked, but I just don't know how to act anymore. After they didn't ask me out anymore I began to regret about what I did.

What should I do? The last guy, we liked each other since the first time we met, but after 2 months he's tired of asking me out because I never go with him. Now he is kinda gone. I still like him.

Is this normal? I always miss people and things

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds normal to me. Maybe you are still upset about your break-up. It will pass and things will get better. Give yourself some time to relax and recenter. This stuff takes time. Take it easy on yourself. Once you are feeling better, you will want to go out again.

What Girls Said 1

• You answered it on your own. You used up all your energy and odds are that you are afraid of being hurt again. I consider it normal. However, it's only up to you to stop it.