Is it important to text first?

If the other person always text first would that be a bad thing? I don't see it I don't know why. If he always text me first I don't have to but he has almost stopped now saying that he always text first. It is true though, if he don't then we can go days even a week without talking and right now we haven't talked at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• It should be 50/50 but it never really is, I find that initially I text first. But after a while and after hanging out and spending more tie I find girls text me first. It feels like a game when you always have to text first, like the other person is uninterested and making you initiate all the convos, it can kinda be annoying and causes me at least to drift away. Why dont you text first? are you shy or is it cause you dont wanna seem desperate etc?

Most Helpful Girl

• For me guys usually text first. But occasionally it's a good idea to text them first rather then waiting for him.

What Guys Said 2

• It makes it seem like you're not interested at all when you don't text first. WE WANNA HEAR WHAT YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT.

• Very important, You dont have to text all the time first but you need to return the "good feelings" of getting a text message to the guy if you are interested. Otherwise he will get frustrated and flat out move on if he hasn't already.

What Girls Said 0