If your ex is still single well after your breakup does that mean she may have not gotten over you?

Me and my EX of 7 years broke up last August, breakup was mutual no cheating or anything like that we just grew apart. Throughout the year there has been little contact, a text here and there haven't seen each other since we broke up. Now she has been single thorughout the whole year, she's 27 and all of her friends are getting engaged or married. Why is is that she's still single? Could it be she hasn't gotten over our relationship? I ask this cause i do still love her and would wanna get back together or at least try to date.

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Girl

• No, not necessarily. She may not have found someone she likes.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it's not so much that she hasn't gotten over you, it's more so that she hasn't been in the dating world for so long that the whole process is all of a sudden new/weird to her. Most girls who look for serious relationships takes a while to get into a new one after a break up, usually the longer the previous relationship the longer the gap in between. I had a friend who dated this guy on and off from about 6 years, and took her about a year and a half before she found another guy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• It take some women time to get back into dating. They want to make sure they won't waste anymore valuable time in a relationship and don't want to be with just no anybody.

0|0
    0|0